Sunday, March 13, 2011

i miss us

so, i have these friends. their names are Haley, Jayla, and Aubree.
let's just say, i'm blessed.

these three girls have been a constant source of laughter, joy, comfort, and love. Haley and Jayla are sisters, but to me, we all are. they recently moved from the south all the way up to the cold state of michigan. that was one bummer of a day. but even though there's quite a distance in between us now, we're still as good of friends as ever.

Haley and Jayla got to come down to tennessee for spring break. the four of us had a blast, as you will be able to tell from the pictures. :) it had been 9 months since we'd all been together.

this past week of being together was way overdue. but we made the best of it. :)

Haley, me, Aubree, Jayla
whenever we get together, it's like they never even moved. we pick up right where we left off. these girls mean so much to me, and i'm extremely thankful to call them best friends.

love you guys,

laney

"Greater love has no one than this, that someone lays down his life for his friends."
John 15:13

1 comment:

  1. omgoodness! I hadnt seen this....and i just shed a few tears! it is all sooo true! I miss you all soo much! Thank you for being such great friends! we are definitely all sisters...and no matter how far apart we are...or how long of a gap there is between the times we get to spend together...we pick up even closer then where we last left! I am soo extremely blessed to have you all in my life! Thank you for always being there for me and being someone that i can always know we keep me accountable and will love me no matter what! Love you!
    ~Haley Jo

    ReplyDelete